Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
Important information on HOW TO APPLY for opportunities:
- Applications may ONLY be submitted through this platform. You can start your application by clicking on "Submit" button below. No email submissions will be considered.
1. Creating a Submittable account
- Create a free Submittable account: If you are new user and do not yet have a Submittable account, you will need to sign up for a free account before you can apply for an opportunity.
- Important consideration when choosing the email address for the Submittable account: it's important to designate a specific individual from your organization who will be responsible for creating a Submittable account and for submitting the application. The email address provided during the sign-up process will be the sole point of contact for updates on your submission from the Department of Education & Early Learning (DEEL).
- Validating the email: After you create an account, an email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address you provided during sign-up asking you to validate the email.
2. Filling in the application
- Saving an application: To save an application so it can be completed later, click the Save Draft button at the bottom of the application form. This allows you to return and make edits before the submission deadline. Any saved but unsubmitted drafts will not be considered, and after the deadline passes, access to the draft will be lost in Submittable.
- (Optional) Collaboration on the application: A word version of the application form will be posted on the DEEL website page of the opportunity you are applying for. You can use this word template for your internal collaboration. However, the template will not be accepted as an official application. Make sure to copy and paste the final responses into the Submittable application form.
3. Submitting the application:
- Submittable portal closing at deadline: The application must be submitted no later than the stated deadline as the Submittable portal will automatically close at deadline. You must submit the application by clicking "Submit" before the cutoff time. No submissions may be made thereafter. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Confirmation: After submission, a confirmation email from Submittable will be sent to the email address you provided at sign up. Keep the email as receipt of your submission. If you do not receive one, please send an email to DEELFunding@seattle.gov as soon as possible with “Question [add the Name of the Funding Opportunity]” in the subject line.
- Record Keeping: You can download a PDF copy for your records. of the submitted application.
- Submittable Portal Questions? Check out the Submitter Resource Center. If you still require support, contact both Submittable Customer Support by opening a ticket and DEEL (DEELFunding@seattle.gov) with "Question [add the Name of the Funding Opportunity]" in the subject line.
- Other Questions? Visit the DEEL website or send your question by email to DEELFunding@seattle.gov.
5. Technical considerations
- Supported browsers: Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
Applicants, thank you for your interest.
To learn more about the Summer Learning Program opportunity, please visit the DEEL Funding Opportunities Website.